Our provided Power Quality Analysis Services ensures to identify disturbances produced from the electric utility system or within your facility.
We perform power system recreations and power quality analysis for total facility power systems or for individual loads utilizing state of the art circuit analysis and imitation software.
Our expert engineers will advise lucrative measures to decrease the number and harshness of these disturbances.
Deprived power quality can impact production processes and system components, Particularly sensitive electronic equipment.
• Harmonic Analysis
• Sags and Swells Analysis
• Power and Energy Analysis
• Decreases maintenance costs
• Transient Inrush Current Analysis
• Mains Monitoring and Mains Analysis
• Identifies wiring and grounding improvements
• Reduces economic effects of poor power quality
• Solves process disruptions due to power disturbances
• Recognizes disturbances originating with the electric utility
• The Analysis of Power Factor, Current, Voltage, Energy (KWH), etc.
Panel Mounted Display Meter is used for such analysis.
- Industrial Filter Panels
- Thyristor Switched Automatic Harmonic Filter Panels
- Contactor Switched Automatic Harmonic Filter Panels
- Tuned Harmonic Filters
- Passive Tuned Harmonic Filters
- Industrial HT Harmonic Filter Panel
- HT Harmonic Filter Capacitor Banks & Associated Equipments
- HT Automatic Harmonic Power Factor Correction Panels
- Active Filter
- Hybrid Broadband Passive Filter
- Industrial Capacitors
- LT Capacitors
- HT Capacitors
- LT / HT Tapped Tuned Harmonic Filter Reactors
- Harmonic Filters (HT)
- Harmonic Filters (LT)
- Capacitor Duty Switching Contactors
- Thyristor Switching Module
- Power Factor Control Relays
- Step Less Reactive Power Compensation System