Incorporated the year 1998, We, Clariant Power System Ltd. are one of the leading Manufacturers, Exporters, Suppliers and Service providers of a wide assortment of power systems.
Certified by ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 our company offers the clients from both local and global market with a qualitative and superior performing range of Reactive Power Solutions and Power Quality Analysis. Our comprehensive collection of the systems comprise of Thyristor Switched Capacitor Banks, Detuned Filters, Electronic Active Filters, Tuned Harmonic Filters, Power Factor Control Relays, Automatic harmonic filter panel, Capacitor Switching Contactors, HT Reactors, LT Capacitors, Power Quality Analysis and many more. Leveraging on the support of our veteran technicians and engineers, we offer our clients with best grade systems that are extensively in demand among from diverse industries and dwellings sectors.
Our workers make use sophisticated technology and make sure to match all the industrial standards as well as the ever changing demands of clients. Further, with our precision-engineered assortment, we have acquired a huge clientele across the globe. We customize these systems according to the specifications of the clients. Our series is made in our sophisticated production unit under the leadership of our experts. Our company is associated with FRAKO, Germany in 1998 for sales and distribution. We captured market for our products in a variety of areas like Zambia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UAE, Dubai, Iran, South Arabia, Nigeria Rome, and Turkey. Our team works with absolute commitment and possesses strong business acumen, which has assisted us enhance our products as per international quality standards. Further, under the guidance of Managing Director, Mr. Tushar S Deshmukh; our sales and marketing network has effectively expanded our business across the globe.
Manufacturing of Reactive Power Complete Solution
Clariant Power System Ltd. Capacitors is a privately owned company operating in the global market through powerful sales and distribution network. We offer our customers a solution to save energy and to improve power quality by reactive power compensation and harmonic filtering. Some of our key achievements :
- Started as a manufacturing firm in 1998 and soon became to be renowned in manufacturing of Reactive Power Complete Solution.
- Business associates with FRAKO Kondensatoren- und Anlagenbau GmbH, Germany for distribution & Sales on all India.
- First Indian company having RTPFC panels type tested at CPRI Bangalore.
- Executed 33KV/11KV Reactive Power schemes for various state Electricity / Utility Companies.
- Successfully installed Hybrid Broadband Passive Filters at Carraro India, Volkswagen India and many more.
- Executed projects for Steel Authority of India, Ultratech Cements, Serum institute, Honeywell Automation, Century Enka, Godrej, TATA-BSS and many more.
- Received UL approval for Active Harmonic Filter.
- Hybrid Broadband Series Passive Filter (for VFD's),
- Phase to Phase Reactive Power Compensation (for unbalanced load)
- Hybrid Energy Storage System (HESS), Microgrids, Super Capacitors.
- Dynamic/Passive voltage and reactive power support systems for grid connected solar plants.
- Shunt Reactor for Medium and High Voltage grids
Introduced new products in Clariant family :
Executed Prestigious Project For World Bank Sponsored Haryana State Electricity Boards - 36MVAR, 11KV, Automatic Reactive Power System.
With immense pleasure, we take this opportunity to share with you that, We have set up a MILESTONE in POWER QUALITY MANAGEMENT segment by achieving Current & Voltage Harmonics much lesser than levels specified by TANGENCO / CEA, at the following industries as cited below.
HINDUJA FOUNDRIES, CHENNAI (EAST LAND) : We had successfully reduced A(THD) from 15.40% to 6.50% & V (THD) from 4.80% to 2.50% by installing Specially Designed Tapped Tuned Harmonic Filters.
THIS HAS RESULTED WITH VARIOUS OTHER BENEFITS AS FOLLOWS :
- Power Factor improved up to UNITY from 0.94.
- Individual Current & Voltage Harmonic level has come down to 1%
- KVA reduction is almost 5.05 % at full load condition.
- RMS Current reduction at 33 KV is 6.2 %
- Saving in Units consumption resulting in direct benefit in Electricity Bill.
ABI Showatech (India Ltd), Chennai (TVS Group) We had reduced A (THD) from 14.5% to 3.1% & V(THD) from 3.1% to 1%after commissioning of Tuned Contactor Switched AHPFC panel. A(THD) & V(THD) levels at ABI Main Incomer are well within Limits as per CEA Guidelines.
L & T Kacheepuram
After successful installation of 350 KVAR, 525V Tuned Automatic Harmonic filters on dated 23.11.14 by Clariant Team ATHD levels are reduced to 5.20 % from 16.2% at SS 1 Location & 2.88% to from 22.2 % at SS 2 Location respectively.
We have bagged a prestigious Purchase Order from M/s Daelim - Petrofac SRIP Joint Venture. (A joint Venture of Daelim Industrial Co. Ltd and Petrofac International Limited for Sohar Refinery Improvement Project. The size of the installation is appx 30 MVAR Capacitors at 36 KV with all associated controls, Switchgear and Harmonic Filters at one location. We have received prestigious purchase orders from Larsen & Turbo Ltd. Hydrocarbon Abu Dhabi for New Abu Dhabi International Air Port Aviation Fuel Depot Project.
We also received Major Purchase order from Watania Steel & NAJD Steel, Riyadh Saudi Arabia. We got major break through in tyre segment & executed overseas project in Thailand & Indonesia for Good Year Tyres and achieved the best promise result as per contract.
- Industrial Filter Panels
- Thyristor Switched Automatic Harmonic Filter Panels
- Contactor Switched Automatic Harmonic Filter Panels
- Tuned Harmonic Filters
- Passive Tuned Harmonic Filters
- Industrial HT Harmonic Filter Panel
- HT Harmonic Filter Capacitor Banks & Associated Equipments
- HT Automatic Harmonic Power Factor Correction Panels
- Active Filter
- Hybrid Broadband Passive Filter
- Industrial Capacitors
- LT Capacitors
- HT Capacitors
- LT / HT Tapped Tuned Harmonic Filter Reactors
- Harmonic Filters (HT)
- Harmonic Filters (LT)
- Capacitor Duty Switching Contactors
- Thyristor Switching Module
- Power Factor Control Relays
- Step Less Reactive Power Compensation System