active harmonic filters
Pure Sine Wavefrom
Active harmonic filters today are designed to calculate the amplitudes and phase angle of each harmonic order up to 71st Order Harmonics. The Active Harmonic Filter (AHF) is a very advanced system power device that is directed to produce a current of equal amplitude but counter shape. This limits the response to specific harmonic orders and may require less than one cycle (< 100microseconds). It is a complete solution for harmonic filtering along with the improvement in power factor correction.
It works by sensing electrical behaviour and instantly corrects the same. This is achieved by using intelligent precise control technology and sophisticated signal processing. AHF constantly monitor and inject the compensation current at real-time the most effective and reliable solution for power quality improvements.
AHF will generate the counter harmonic current to mitigate harmonics of local single load as well as the whole plant. Neutral current compensation is possible by using 3Ph, 4Wire AHF.
|System Voltage (RMS)||380 V - 690 V|
|System Configurations||3 PH 3 W, 3 PH 4 W (Single phase option available)|
|Output Current||25 A – 600 A|
|Power Semiconductor Devices||IGBT's|
|Harmonic Compensation||All odd harmonics upto 71st order (No limit for number of harmonic selection at a time)|
|Harmonic Attenuation Factor||More than 97% of rated load|
|Active Power Losses||Less than 3%|
|Noise Level||< 65dB|
|Operating Temperature||0-50 °C|
- CSA-UL Certified
- Current and sensor less control
- Touch screen display with multiple monitoring options, 32 bit DSP technology, can be interfaced with Ethernet/web server
- Both Harmonic Mitigation/Reactive Power – Dynamic KVAR Compensation will be achieved
- Harmonics Mitigation up to 71st harmonic (No limit for the number of harmonic selection at a time)
- Neutral Current Compensation, Non-over loadable, High Performance and Reliability
- Insensitive to network conditions, voltage variations(flickers)
- Compatible with all types of harmonic producing loads and future load changes
- Flexible parallel operation modes for multi-unit installations
- Easy sizing and independent of system impedance
- Simple installation – Free standing, wall mounted and ease of expansion
- Ensures energy efficiency by optimizing transformer and cable capacities; reduces utility power factor penalties; and saves the cost of generation and transmission of reactive and harmonic current (non-active Currents)
Major Industries where AHF is needed
- Steel and Rolling Mill industries
- Electric Arc Furnace , Induction Furnace
- Captive Power Plants
- Utilities , electric boards
- Solar and Wind Powerplants
- Commercial buildings , Data centers
- Cranes, Hoists, etc.
Upgrade your Power Systems!
We have always made sure to put quality over profits and will always provide you with the best of products in the market. Contact us to optimise your energy consumption.