Contactor Switched Automatic Harmonic Filter Panel
Contactor Switched Automatic Harmonic Power Factor Correction (AHPFC) Panel is centralized reactive power compensation with harmonic mitigation. Automatic control is provided using automatic power factor control relays. The switching of individual steps is through contractors based on the load variation pattern, the minimum and maximum size of steps can be determined to maintain optimum power factor. This will help partly to mitigate the harmonics of the system.
|System Voltage||400 - 1000 V|
|Design Voltage||525 - 1750 V|
|Rated KVAR||50 - 6000 KVAR|
|Switching Device||FRAKO Capacitor Duty Contactor|
|Applicable Standards||IEC 61921 for Capacitor Pane, IEC 61439 for Switchgear Assembly, IEC 60831/IS13340 for Power Capacitor|
- P.F Correction by automatic switching of contactor based on KVAR requirement.
- With Tuned/Detuned/Tapped Tuned Harmonic Filter Reactors.
- Can be Tuned to 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th & 13th order harmonics.
- Safe & smooth switching of capacitor stages with bounce free switching contacts & wear free contact material.
- Harmonic Mitigation as per IEEE 519:2014/CEA and other utility norms.
Upgrade your Power Systems!
We have always made sure to put quality over profits and will always provide you with the best of products in the market. Contact us to optimise your energy consumption.