Thyristor Switching Module
Clariant’s Thyristor Switching Module is a fast electronically controlled, self-observing switch for capacitive loads which is capable to switch PFC capacitors within a few milliseconds as often and as long as required without abrasion. Triggering of thyristor is done by means of dynamic power factor relays.
|System Voltage||380V to 750V AC available|
|Stage KVAR||Available from 50 KVAR to 200 KVAR|
|Control Supply||12 V to 24 DC|
|LED indication||Thyristor ON (R & B ph ON) LED, +12V LED, +5V LED, Temp OK LED, Fan ON/OFF LED, SCR ON/OFF|
|Mounting Position||Vertical, minimum 100mm distance upwards & downwards|
|Assembly||Direct mounting on Mounting Plate|
|Protection||Over temperature, dv/dt protection|
- Zero Cross Over Protection – Zero voltage switching ‘ON’ and Zero Current switching ‘OFF’.
- Line Surge Protection, Protection for Harmonic Amplification, Over-Heat Protection, Wrong phase connection protection.
- Self-isolation of Thyristor Triggering Circuit to protect the thyristor from leakage voltage.
- Auto Synchronizes with Main Power Line, automatic thermal cut off, isolation for electronic components up to 1.98KV.
- Compact Module, easy for connections.
- Compact Module, Easy for connections and user friendly operation.
- No transients, no noise emission during switching operation due to zero switching technology.
- Specially designed in-built Snubber Card and Firing Card for smooth operation.
- Long operation life.
Applications of TSM
- Industries (like Welding loads , Nonlinear load)
- VFD’s Drives , rolling mill loads etc.
- Fast witching loads industries (like Rubber industries, food process industries
Upgrade your Power Systems!
We have always made sure to put quality over profits and will always provide you with the best of products in the market. Contact us to optimise your energy consumption.