Hybrid Broadband Passive Filter
Hybrid Broadband Passive Filters (HBPF) is a combination of series and shunt broadband filters. Variable frequency drives are beneficial for a wide range of applications; however, VFDs contain a power conversion process that creates current and voltage distortion which results in high harmonic levels. The Hybrid Broadband Passive Filter provides a cost-effective solution for achieving IEEE-519-1992 requirements. It not only limits current distortion to less than 8% (5-6% typical at 100% Load), it also corrects power factor to 0.99 & above at100% load).
|Rated Voltage||415 +/- 10%|
|Motor Drive Input||Same KW as VFD Rating|
|Operating Frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 2%|
|THDi/THDv||As per IEEE 519:1992 Standard|
|Overload Capacity||1.3 x Rated Current .. for 1 Min|
|Ambient Temperature||10-50 °C|
|Ambient Standard||IEEE 519:1992 Standard|
- Hybrid Design – It is a combination of Series and Shunt Passive Filters.
- Broadband Harmonic Filter – Targets all harmonics up to 19th order.
- Provides Power Factor improvement and limits harmonic distortion.
- Blocks Line Surges, Prevents voltage sags and swells.
- Low self- consumption – about 1% of running load, non-over loadable.
- Improves Energy Efficiency.
- Emergency off switch provided to bypass shunt filter.
- Protects Drives and other sensitive equipment.
- Meets IEEE-519-2014 Standards.
Upgrade your Power Systems!
We have always made sure to put quality over profits and will always provide you with the best of products in the market. Contact us to optimise your energy consumption.